iVAS® Inflatable Vertebral Augmentation System
Simple. Certain. Defined.
The iVAS inflatable balloon system meets your needs for procedure customization and accuracy based on fracture anatomy and presentation. Featuring a stiff distal catheter for easy insertion into a flexible proximal catheter, iVAS has the features you’d expect for treatment of VCFs. iVAS measures up to your expectations and your expertise.
The iVAS System used during vertebral augmentation utilizes a balloon catheter to create a void in the collapsed vertebra, helping to allow for controlled and contained cement delivery. The hardened cement creates an internal cast that stabilizes the fracture thereby alleviating pain in approximately 90% of patients.
- Stiff distal balloon catheter provides rigidity for smooth insertion.
- Flexible proximal catheter allows for easy maneuverability.
- The radiopaque markers on the balloon catheter help facilitate accurate visualization and placement of the balloon.
Access Cannula / Stylet
- The hand drill cuts cleanly through cancellous bone to create a channel for balloon placement.
- Graduation markings on the access cannula assist in measuring needle depth.
To learn more or to place an order, contact your Stryker sales representative or Stryker Instruments customer service at 800.253.3210.