Needles offer control and maneuverability in accessing the vertebral body and delivering bone cement during VCF treatments. With our new locking hub, we now offer 700% greater hold torque and 33% more rigidity than our previous iVAS system needles. With these features, physicians can be sure to expect smooth and secure needle placement while being able to place the needle and maintain mechanical integrity.
- Diamond– and bevel-tipped stylets are interchangeable with cannulae
- Wide range of needle gauges available: 8, 10, 11, 13, and 14 gauge
- Radiolucent handles help provide clear visibility under fluoroscopy
- Locking hub ensures security within the cannula when amongst hard cancellous bone
- Graduated markings on 8, 10, and 11 gauge needles assist in measuring needle depth